Posts tagged game
Posts tagged game
They arrived!! Seems like they’re fighting on their way here ^^ #angrybirds #plush #toy
Level 100 God-King?? Seriously?? #infinityblade #iPhone #iPad
Anybody played Smurfs on iPad? Is that real money in the Smurfberry Shop?? So expensive!
The best halloween custom this year!!
One Photo One Song #213: Yoohoo, the T-Shirt from @officeheroesapp has arrived! Perfect timing! If it hadn’t arrived today, I would’ve missed it ^^
— Secret - One Republic —
Me and my office in Office Heroes for iPhone. I like the idea of building an office rather than a farm :p
Let’s play! ^^
One photo one song #180: Cheap and Fun: Bruce Lee on iPad is a must have ^^
— Hands Held High - Linkin Park —
One photo one song #156: iPad is not only a game changer, but also a gaming platform. As for now, iPad works very well as multimedia and gaming device. Not yet as productivity tools. Apple really needs to improve their iWork for iPad a lot, or third party developers should build one robust, useful, and functional office productivity suit.
— Maybe I’m Amazed - Crystal Bowersox —
15 iPad apps that I like, and maybe you will too! ^^
1. GoodReader for iPad ($1). GoodReader is really an Explorer/Finder/Nautilus for iPad. You can transfer files to/from iPad, connect to servers like Dropbox, GoogleDocs, etc. And it also supports multiple accounts for those servers! From GoodReader, you can also open files with other apps, like for example opening .doc file using Pages for iPad. It’s just an amazing app. And with that unbelievably cheap price, it’s a must-have for your iPad.
2. Pastebot for iPhone. Yes, this app is actually for iPhone. But with it’s very useful functionality, the double-sized pixelated user interface won’t even matter. With Pastebot, you can copy-paste text/pic to/from your Mac easily. I mean so EASY! Open pastebot on iPad/iPhone, let it connect to your Mac, then you can just COPY pic/text from Mac, it will appear in iPad/iPhone. Since it’s copied to iPhone/ipad’s clipboard, you can simply paste the text in any apps! I bought it in iPhone, so I can re-download it for free in iPad, but you can get it from app store for ¥350 (my app store is in Japan) or around $3?
3. FeeddlerRSS. I subscribed to many feeds in my google reader. There’s MobileRSS in iPhone and it works well. But none in iPad. FeeddlerRSS fills the blank. It’s simple app, and looks ok. And it’s for FREE. ^^
4. Evernote. With this app, you can sync your notes (text,pic,sound) in every devices except Linux machine, I think. Very useful, and it’s FREE!
5. Twitterrific. No Seesmic for iPad yet, so in the mean time, Twitterrific will do the job. Anyway, it’s free.
6. Dictionary. I’m not a native English speaker, so this app really helps me a lot. It has thesaurus also. And it won’t cost you a penny at all.
7. Stumbleupon. I was looking so bad for this app on iPhone, so I’m so happy it comes to iPad!! If you don’t know what stumbleupon is, you need to lurk around the net more often :p Did I mention that it’s free?
8. Google app. I’m just amazed by the search-by-voice feature. It turns out pretty accurate,although for English words only, but pretty cool.
9. Remote. Another iPhone app that works great on iPad. Words of warning: This app makes you lazy ^^ Check it out why in app store for free.
10. Kotoba. If you live in Japan, this free app will help you a lot even in its pixelized iPhone version. Not only serves as a dictionary, it also has lists of words for JLPT, words learned on Japan’s schools, etc.
11. Scribeit. It’s my app! I can hear you saying, “Duh, it’s your app!”, but seriously, it’s cheap, and very useful if you like to share your pic to twitpic, tumblr, and facebook. You can even choose the album to which you can upload your pic in facebook! Oh, you can even add texts to your pic. And what’s better, there are more fonts in iPad! Still pixelized iPhone version, but I’m working on it ^^ Visit our gallery so you can see what you can do with Scribeit: http://scribeit.tumblr.com/gallery
12. Epicurious. Like to cook? My nyaw’s love it! ^^ Too bad this app can only work if it’s connected to the Internet. But still, it’s free and beautiful user interface! And many recipes too!
13. Mocha VNC lite. Another app that can make you a lazy ass :p Just the lite version is enough. It does the job well.
14. Fingerwar. Interesting offline multiplayer game in iPad! Try it yourself with up to 3 other friends (4 players in total) for free!
15. 太鼓の達人 (Taiko no Tatsujin). It’s a rhythm game using Taiko (tradional Japanese instrument, mostly used on festival). Only one song with four types of difficulty, but you can buy more songs if you like. Kind of fun! ^^ And it’s gratis!!
That’s it! Share with me if you know some free/cheap apps for iPad and iPhone! ^^